CONTESTANT ENTRY INFORMATION
Entries can be done through online, email or phone.
EMAIL entries – Can be sent in starting Thursday before the Monday phone entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE entries -Mondays 10 AM – 2 PM (ONLY) at 519-942-3011
DRAW & CALL BACKS- Posted on our ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM on Wednesday. Call Backs 11am- 2pm ONLY if there is an issue with your entry
ENTRY INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS
*NEW!* 2017 Individual Rodeo Entry, Payments and Callbacks (PDF)
*NEW!* How to Enter a Rodeo (PDF)
Central Rodeo League Entry Form (PDF)
Central Rodeo League Release Form (PDF)
Central Rodeo League Rule Book (PDF)
REQUIRED ENTRY INFORMATION
- Competitor Name; CRL ID #
- Name of Rodeo entering
- Event entering (specify Header and Heeler in Team Roping)
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Charge Card number/exp date, plus the 3-digit CVC code (on back of card)
- 1st and 2nd Preferences
- It is contestants responsibility make sure they receive a confirmation email.
Credit Card information that is provided during entries, will be charged during the week of entries. Applied to the event entry fees are the following: $9 Central Entry System, $10 Stock Charge Fee, $10 Finals Fee. There are NO Membership fees. Finals Fee are in lieu of a membership.
- You must call office (519-942-3011) at least 3 hours before the scheduled rodeo performance you are scheduled to perform in.
- If you turn out before 2pm Call Backs, you will be refunded all fees except $9 admin
- If you turn out after 2pm Call Backs, you will not be refunded any fees
- If a contestant does not notify a Turn Out and is considered a No Show.
- ALL FINES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ENTRY
Rodeo entries are done on a First come basis. Contestants can enter alone or on a Buddy system. A contestant can enter up to 6 contestants of which only 4 can be in one event through the Buddy system. Each contestant or Buddy group entry will be issued a confirmation number.
CRL will keep entries open to fill an event only if event does not sufficient entries to fill performance. Late entries, if accepted, are subject to a $50 fee. No entries will be accepted after Tuesday.
All contestants are allowed to trade for position. Must have confirmation numbers of all involved. Deadline for trading is 4 PM EST the Tuesday prior to the rodeo. If you are trading after Tuesday, the person you are trading with must have the same animal in the draw or same position in barrels and poles.
CRL will send out cheques via mail or will be handed out at the following rodeo. Please ensure that the rodeo office has the correct mailing address and information.
CONDUCT ON THE PHONE
A reminder that rude behaviour, harassment or foul language towards CRL staff will be documented and will result in a $100.00 fine. This fine will be levied by CRL and the contestant will have to pay before entering next rodeo.
The Rodeo count for Finals qualification is 60% of eligible rodeos. For the 2017 Season this means 6 rodeos for timed events, and 9 rodeos for barrels, bulls, bareback, saddle bronc and bull riding. Visit our Finals website, here